Wednesday, July 8, 2009

George Hudson

          


Apparently we didn't think this through. At Hudson's first Dr. checkup, we had several workers, including the pediatrician, think his name was George. I was even called "Mrs. Hudson". I guess people think of George as a first name and Hudson as a last name. Looks like he will be getting this for the rest of his life!
His checkup went great! He weighs 9 lbs already and is measuring 22 1/4 inches long! Somebody likes his milk. Things are getting better and better at home. Hudson has been sleeping several hours in his crib at night, and we are so happy. We have almost survived the first two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. cutie pie. no worries about the name. if people would pay attention, they'd figure it out fast. : ) when are we takin' pics? love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I feel partially responsible! We have this problem, too, and I have been called Mrs. Ramsey a few times. Logan gets it from time to time, as well. (There was one particular college instructor he had who COULD NOT figure it out...ask him to tell you the story some time.)

    I think all THREE of them have cool enough names that it will be worth it in the long run!

    I'm glad he's growing well and sleeping well! What a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete