Thursday, January 28, 2010

1 load 3 cycles

That's how many times it has been taking me to dry a load of laundry. I usually set the dryer to an hour cycle on high. This has been going on for several months, but I have just been dealing with it. The dryer is brand new, so I figured maybe I just needed to read the manual or something. After starting the same load in the dryer for the THIRD time last night I had a thought. Oh. my. gosh. I have never in the last FIVE months cleaned the lint off of the vent thingy. Not Once.

4 comments:

  1. haha! omg! that's a lot of lint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have absolutely GOT to be kidding me! i have never in my life seen such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! I love you, Stephie! (from Whitney)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph....I am laughing and shaking my head.

    ReplyDelete