Monday, February 7, 2011

around the house


Hudson has been playing lots of cars lately. We also put up his cloth alphabet
panel from PB kids up so we can learn those letters! Of course, he loves to pick out the pictures of the banana, truck, and van the most. He also has grown super attached to his duck, turtle, and blankie. He likes to feed the animals gold fish. One day last week, we greeted Dada by wearing his size 13 basketball shoes. It was pretty hilarious! And that's what we've been doing on the random freezing days. Besides baking banana cupcakes with cream cheese icing and dark chocolate brownies =) On pregnancy updates, I am feeling great! A little achy sometimes when I've been on my feet too long or when I try to run..oops ;) I'll try to take a bump picture soon. I go to the doctor next week for my 30 week checkup. I can't believe it! But-at the same time, it seems forever away that I will meet this sweet baby boy. I want to savor every moment with my baby Hudson for the next 3 months.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling well. Hudson is so cute. Seeing his sweet pictures makes me smile..so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. somewhere, I think I have pictures of Jason in his daddy's shoes!

    ReplyDelete